OKANOGAN, Wash. - The Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office is seeking any information on a missing man from Okanogan County.
Marco Antonio Aguilar-Cendejas, 26, was last seen near the Malott area. Marco's family has not seen him for three days and is concerned for his mental health.
Marco was last seen wearing a black and white beanie hat, dark brown jacket and blue jeans. He is 5'9" and has black hair.
If anyone has seen him or has information on him please contact the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office at 509-422-7232.
- Man found dead in downtown Spokane parking lot
- Riverfront Park construction progresses
- Study shows Spokane Police Department needs more officers
- Mom of son with rare disease says healthcare decision is about more than 'politics'
- Summer thunderstorms leave a mess for some residents around region
- Airman found dead in dorm at Fairchild