KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - The North Idaho Violent Crimes Task Force is searching for a wanted Kootenai County felon.
22-year-old Cameron James Brunson is wanted for a felony warrant charging him with a Felony Probation Violation for Possession of a Controlled Substance, which is a $50,000 bond warrant with United States extradition.
Brunson is described as a white male, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 150 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was last known to be living in Spokane Valley.
Anyone with information on Brunson's whereabouts is asked to call the North Idaho Violent Crimes Task Force at 208-665-4455.
- Thanksgiving travel tips for local flyers
- Holiday deals for the savvy consumer
- New details emerge in Medical Lake High School explicit photo drive
- Travel easier during the busiest holiday weekend in a decade
- Cantwell fights higher park fees
- Padden named ranking member on Senate Law and Justice committee