WOODLAND, Wash. - Police in the southwest Washington town of Woodland say they're investigating after crews responded to a house fire and found what appeared to be a homicide victim.
Woodland Police Sgt. Brad Gillaspie says Clark County Fire and Rescue crews found the deceased male Tuesday morning when they responded to the fire on Dahlia Street.
Authorities characterized the scene and evidence as suspicious, and they're investigating the death as a homicide.
No additional information was immediately released.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position