MARYSVILLE, Wash. - A woman's hair was set on fire as she rode a Community Transit bus Monday morning in Marysville.
Another passenger put out the fire before the woman was injured.
KIRO reports video shows a woman applying a flame to the hair of the woman sitting in front of her, then a man across the aisle pats it out.
The driver stopped the bus. Snohomish County deputies arrested the suspect and seized two lighters. She said it was an accident.
A Community Transit spokesman, Martin Munguia, says the woman suspected of assault is permanently excluded from bus service.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home