SEATLLE, Wash. - Police say a woman's body has been found along the Burke Gilman Trail in Seattle.
The body was found early Friday along a section of the trail near the Lake Washington Ship Canal.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school