NORTH BEND, Wash. - A worker leaving a North Bend business Sunday night was forced back inside by a man who stabbed her, bound her wrists and feet with duct tape and sexually assaulted her.
Snoqualmie-North Bend police Capt. Nick Almquist tells KOMO she was taken to Overlake Hospital in Bellevue and reported in stable condition with a stab wound in the chest.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car