SEATTLE - A woman suffered life-threatening injuries Monday after being hit by a car in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood.
Seattle police told KING-TV that the woman in her 30s and was taken to Harborview Medical Center.
Hospital spokeswoman Susan Gregg says the woman was in critical condition Monday morning.
Firefighters had to lift the car to get her out.
There was no immediate word what led up to the collision, but video from the scene shows the car in the middle of a crosswalk.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday