Clackamas, OR - A woman who robbed an Oregon clothing boutique told the clerk: "Your money is insured. My kid isn't."
Tina Dambrosio owns the Sublime Clothing store in Clackamas. She tells KPTV a woman entered her store Tuesday afternoon and pretended to browse. The woman then pulled a gun and ordered the clerk to put money in her handbag.
Dambrosio says the robber was holding open her bag when she made the comment about insurance. She then fled in a nearby car driven by a man.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'