NAMPA, Idaho - A woman reported missing Thursday morning was pulled from a creek later in the day in southwest Idaho.
Police in Nampa say two fishermen spotted what appeared to be the body of a woman under a bridge in Indian Creek at about 9 p.m.
Emergency responders say she was alive when pulled from the water and was transported to a local hospital.
Her name and condition hasn't been released.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday