PASCO, Wash. - Police are looking for the hit-and-run driver who killed a woman Saturday night in Pasco.
Police say the woman was in a crosswalk when she was struck. She was dead on arrival at Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland.
The Tri-City Herald reports the car was described as a dark SUV, possibly an Explorer. It may have damage to its headlights and windshield. After hitting the woman it drove over the blue bridge into Kennewick.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting