PASCO, Wash. - Police are looking for the hit-and-run driver who killed a woman Saturday night in Pasco.
Police say the woman was in a crosswalk when she was struck. She was dead on arrival at Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland.
The Tri-City Herald reports the car was described as a dark SUV, possibly an Explorer. It may have damage to its headlights and windshield. After hitting the woman it drove over the blue bridge into Kennewick.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives