Great Falls, MT - A 23-year-old Great Falls woman was killed and a 25-year-old man was injured in a weekend rollover south of Great Falls.
The Montana Highway Patrol says a pickup was northbound on 13th Street South at about 4:30 a.m. Saturday when it drifted off the right side of the road. The driver over-corrected and the vehicle rolled one and one-half times as it traveled down a steep ditch.
The Great Falls Tribune reports Daphne Sellers was ejected from the pickup and died at the scene. The man was trapped. Neither was wearing a seat belt.
Officers were still trying to determine who was driving.
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show