Great Falls, MT - Officials in central Montana say a Stanford-area woman has died of smoke inhalation in a house fire.
Dick Brown, coroner in Judith Basin County, says the fire was reported at about 10 a.m. Monday northeast of Stanford.
Coroner Dick Brown tells the Great Falls Tribune that he's waiting for more information from the autopsy before releasing the woman's name.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday