Great Falls, MT - Officials in central Montana say a Stanford-area woman has died of smoke inhalation in a house fire.
Dick Brown, coroner in Judith Basin County, says the fire was reported at about 10 a.m. Monday northeast of Stanford.
Coroner Dick Brown tells the Great Falls Tribune that he's waiting for more information from the autopsy before releasing the woman's name.
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car
- Spokane has high interest in World Naked Gardening Day