SEATTLE - Seattle Police say a woman on a bicycle died Friday morning after being hit by a large truck in downtown Seattle.
Police say the truck was headed south on Second Avenue and turned left onto University Street, where it hit and fatally injured the cyclist.
The Seattle Department of Transportation says University Street between Second and Third avenues was closed for the investigation.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land