SEATAC, Wash. - The King County Sheriff's Office says a woman is dead and her brother injured in a stabbing at a SeaTac residence.
Investigators say the brother was taken to Harborview Medical Center. He reportedly said the attack happened when two men came to the door demanding money.
The sheriff's office says the stabbing may have occurred late Sunday night or early Monday.
The woman was described as having been in her 20s. Her identity was not immediately released.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River