SEATAC, Wash. - The King County Sheriff's Office says a woman is dead and her brother injured in a stabbing at a SeaTac residence.
Investigators say the brother was taken to Harborview Medical Center. He reportedly said the attack happened when two men came to the door demanding money.
The sheriff's office says the stabbing may have occurred late Sunday night or early Monday.
The woman was described as having been in her 20s. Her identity was not immediately released.
- 175+ "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire