EVERETT, Wash. - Prosecutors say a 25-year-old Snohomish woman attacked another woman at a barbecue because she thought her shorts were too short.
Papers filed in Snohomish County Superior Court say the woman attending the June 22 party confronted the woman, telling her that her shorts were too short. Several minutes later the suspect attacked the victim, knocking her to the ground and pulling out hair extensions.
The Daily Herald reports the victim suffered broken facial bones and bleeding in the left eye.
The suspect is charged with felony assault.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives