EVERETT, Wash. - Prosecutors say a 25-year-old Snohomish woman attacked another woman at a barbecue because she thought her shorts were too short.
Papers filed in Snohomish County Superior Court say the woman attending the June 22 party confronted the woman, telling her that her shorts were too short. Several minutes later the suspect attacked the victim, knocking her to the ground and pulling out hair extensions.
The Daily Herald reports the victim suffered broken facial bones and bleeding in the left eye.
The suspect is charged with felony assault.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting