Portland, OR - Portland police say fighting broke out Tuesday morning near City Hall, where advocates for the homeless have been demonstrating and camping for weeks, and a woman was accused of assault.
Police said 48-year-old Michael Withey told them he was "hanging out" in front of City Hall and walked a short way to ask some noisemakers to be quiet so the campers wouldn't be disturbed.
The Oregonian reported two women attacked him and then fled. Officers said they arrested one, 24-year-old Nancy Razo, and were looking for another.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives