KELSO, Wash. - Police in the southwest Washington community of Kelso say an 82-year-old woman awoke to find a strange man in her house -- wearing her husband's clothes.
The woman told police she got up early Sunday because her cat was fussing and found the man lying on the floor in her spare bedroom.
The Daily News of Longview reports the woman asked him what he was doing and he said he was cold and wet. Her husband called police.
Police reports say the man, nicknamed "Comatose," told officers he had been "following the drones" through the woods and got wet. Officers say he told them he walked in through an unlocked door and changed into dry clothes he found inside.
The woman says the couple made "extra sure" they locked their doors Sunday night.
The newspaper says 37-year-old Sean Grendon was booked into jail for investigation of residential burglary.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line