Great Falls, MT - A 52-year-old Wolf Point woman died in a one-vehicle crash in Roosevelt County.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the woman was traveling eastbound on BIA Route 1 at about 3 a.m. Friday when she failed to stop at the road's intersection with Montana Highway 13. The Great Falls Tribune reports (http://gftrib.com/1aEhTaF ) her sport utility vehicle crossed both lanes of the highway and struck a wood post and some trees.
The patrol says the woman was taken to the hospital in Wolf Point and then flown to the Billings Clinic, where she was pronounced dead. Her name hasn't been released.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives