Great Falls, MT - A 52-year-old Wolf Point woman died in a one-vehicle crash in Roosevelt County.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the woman was traveling eastbound on BIA Route 1 at about 3 a.m. Friday when she failed to stop at the road's intersection with Montana Highway 13. The Great Falls Tribune reports (http://gftrib.com/1aEhTaF ) her sport utility vehicle crossed both lanes of the highway and struck a wood post and some trees.
The patrol says the woman was taken to the hospital in Wolf Point and then flown to the Billings Clinic, where she was pronounced dead. Her name hasn't been released.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday