SEATTLE, Wash. - Driving across the Washington Cascades is expected to remain a challenge through Thursday after another 1-to-2 feet of snow falls.
Snoqualmie and Stevens passes were closed at times Tuesday and Wednesday morning for avalanche control and multiple spinouts and accidents.
Drivers should be prepared to chain up.
A break in the snow and colder weather this weekend should give skiers and snowboarders the opportunity to head for resorts to enjoy all the fresh snow.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up