SEATTLE, Wash. - Driving across the Washington Cascades is expected to remain a challenge through Thursday after another 1-to-2 feet of snow falls.
Snoqualmie and Stevens passes were closed at times Tuesday and Wednesday morning for avalanche control and multiple spinouts and accidents.
Drivers should be prepared to chain up.
A break in the snow and colder weather this weekend should give skiers and snowboarders the opportunity to head for resorts to enjoy all the fresh snow.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting