Salem, OR - The classic children's game red light, green light has not been entirely forgotten in a culture dominated by technology.
At least not at Willamette University in Salem, where students and faculty this Friday will attempt to break the world record for the largest game of red light, green light.
The university hopes to gather at least 1,000 participants, which would shatter the record of 755.
University President Steve Thorsett will call the game and Salem Mayor Anna Peterson will be one of the witnesses.
The game takes place at 5:30 p.m.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time