PE ELL, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says a driver who stopped for wild turkeys crossing the road was rear-ended by another car Thursday on Highway 6 near Pe Ell.
The patrol says a 40-year-old woman watching out for the turkeys in the first car suffered minor injuries. The driver and passenger in the car that hit her were taken to a Centralia hospital.
The Chronicle reports the second driver was cited for speeding.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives