KALISPELL, Mont. - A Whitefish woman who stabbed her husband in the chest during an argument, causing fatal injuries, has pleaded guilty to negligent homicide.
AnnMari Newton entered her plea Wednesday before District Judge Ted Lympus in Kalispell. Sentencing is set for Oct. 30.
Newton was arrested in November and charged with assault with a weapon for injuries suffered by her husband, Chad Newton, on Nov. 25.
His family removed him from life support on Dec. 28 after a judge ruled awarded his father the authority to make medical decisions. He died the next day.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line