PUYALLUP, Wash. - The Washington State Fair in Puyallup is dropping Senior Tuesday's this year.
Spokeswoman Karen LaFlamme told The News Tribune attendance at special events for seniors has dropped off. She says the fair is researching its entertainment and services for older fairgoers.
The fair still offers discounts for those 62 an older. It's $9 instead of $12.50 for general admission to the fair, which opens Sept. 5.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday