PUYALLUP, Wash. - The Washington State Fair in Puyallup is dropping Senior Tuesday's this year.
Spokeswoman Karen LaFlamme told The News Tribune attendance at special events for seniors has dropped off. She says the fair is researching its entertainment and services for older fairgoers.
The fair still offers discounts for those 62 an older. It's $9 instead of $12.50 for general admission to the fair, which opens Sept. 5.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults