GREAT FALLS, Mont. - A 43-year-old Washington state man has died in a motorcycle crash in central Montana.
The Montana Highway Patrol responded to the crash on Montana Highway 80 near Stanford at 7 p.m. Thursday, but officers have not determined when the crash happened.
The patrol says the man from Kennewick, Washington, was southbound when he failed to negotiate a left-hand curve. The motorcycle went into a slide and rolled, killing the rider. His name has not been released.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday