BREMERTON, Wash. - Officers worked through the night, asking residents of an east Bremerton mobile home park about a missing 6-year-old girl, but Jenise Wright remains missing.
Kitsap County sheriff's Deputy Scott Wilson said Wednesday the initial search "surge" is over and now the case is turning into a methodical investigation.
More than 100 officers from 10 law enforcement agencies are involved, including an FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team.
Jenise was last seen Saturday night at her home in the Steele Creek mobile home park. Her family reported her missing Sunday night. Wilson said the parents took an FBI lie-detector test and are cooperating.
Wilson says searchers have looked everywhere they can in and around the mobile home park, which has 103 homes.
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blachard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather