BREMERTON, Wash. - Officers worked through the night, asking residents of an east Bremerton mobile home park about a missing 6-year-old girl, but Jenise Wright remains missing.
Kitsap County sheriff's Deputy Scott Wilson said Wednesday the initial search "surge" is over and now the case is turning into a methodical investigation.
More than 100 officers from 10 law enforcement agencies are involved, including an FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team.
Jenise was last seen Saturday night at her home in the Steele Creek mobile home park. Her family reported her missing Sunday night. Wilson said the parents took an FBI lie-detector test and are cooperating.
Wilson says searchers have looked everywhere they can in and around the mobile home park, which has 103 homes.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting