BREMERTON, Wash. - A 24-year-old Bremerton man told a Washington State trooper he was not wearing pants because he had recently received a body wax.
After the "manzilian" or Brazilian hair removal for men, he said his jeans irritated his skin so he was driving in his underwear.
The Kitsap Sun reports a witness saw the man exposing himself Wednesday. He was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday