SPOKANE, Wash. - Monday is the deadline for drivers to remove studded tires.
Drivers with studded tires after Monday could get a $124 ticket.
The Transportation Department wants studded tires off the road because they cause highway ruts and damage bridge decks.
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march