VANCOUVER, Wash. - Police in Vancouver, Wash., arrested two 18-year-old men accused of pretending to attack each other with an ax and then using it to threaten passers-by while videotaping their reactions.
Police spokeswoman Kim Kapp says officers responded to a gas station Wednesday after getting a report from a couple that a man in motorcycle gear wielded an ax at them after attacking someone with the weapon. A similar report had come in the night before
The suspects allegedly told investigators they were "pranking" people with what police describe as a realistic-looking fake ax.
The men -- Pavel Krivov and Petru Tomcac -- were arrested for assault and booked into the Clark County Jail. It wasn't immediately known if either man had an attorney.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday