SEATTLE - Warm weather's on the way in Western Washington this week.
It was snowing in the mountains on Sunday, but The Seattle Times reports that by Tuesday the Puget Sound area could see high 60s. By late this week temperatures might get into the 80s -- possibly tying the May Day record at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport of 81.
But the heat might not last into next weekend. Friday is forecast to be mostly sunny with a high near 70, and by Saturday, a chance of showers is back into the picture, with a high near 63.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car