Eugene, OR - Ronan Burgess loved chocolate chip pancakes but he did not want to finish his vegetables and would try to sneak them to his pet dogs.
The 5-year-old Eugene boy who died of the flu was remembered at a wake Sunday in Eugene as a happy, active boy who had clever ways to bend the rules.
The Register-Guard reports the boy who died Dec. 30 at a Portland hospital is the only known child to have died of the flu this season in Oregon. At least eight adults in the state also have died of the flu.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults