Klamath Falls, OR - The Klamath County district attorney, Rob Patridge, say a woman in the Sprague River community was killed by a vehicle Sunday night, and a man was arrested on charges of manslaughter and drunken driving.
A press release from Patridge identified the woman as 62-year-old Barbara Lynn Malo. It said she died about 7:15 p.m. before she was to be airlifted to a hospital.
Patridge identified the driver as 23-year-old Joseph Martin Schuster.
Sprague River is more than 20 miles northeast of Klamath Falls.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital