VANCOUVER, Wash. - The Vancouver City Council approved a moratorium until June 30 on applying for a city permit to sell marijuana.
The Columbian reports the city wants more time to set zoning restrictions.
Up to six marijuana stores may locate in Vancouver under rules adopted by the Liquor Control Board to implement Washington's recreational marijuana law.
The city has received about 30 inquiries about possible locations.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th