SEATTLE - A 23-year-old University of Washington student is accused of making online threats to kill women -- calling himself the next Elliot Rodger, the man who killed six people then himself near the University of California, Santa Barbara.
The FBI and University of Washington police began investigating the student after a June 9 post about the crimes he planned to commit. He was arrested Sunday night at his residence in Seattle's University District.
KIRO-FM reports a judge found probably cause Monday to hold him on $150,000 bail for investigation of felony harassment.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home