BOISE, Idaho - Republican U.S. Rep. Raul Labrador has contributed to more than 40 GOP candidates running in legislative races across Idaho, as well as giving $10,000 to the Idaho Republican Party.
Labrador mostly gave $250 and $500 campaign donations to Republican legislative candidates facing Democratic or third party challengers, including races outside of his congressional district. He also donated $1,000 to Rep. Heather Scott and Sen. Mary Souza.
The donations were recently disclosed to the Federal Election Commission in Labrador's pre-general election report and to the Idaho Secretary of State's office.
Labrador is currently running for re-election to a fourth term in the U.S. House. Labrador has declined to comment if he plans on running for governor in 2018, promising that he will make that decision after Tuesday's election.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March