BOISE, Idaho - Republican U.S. Rep. Raul Labrador has contributed to more than 40 GOP candidates running in legislative races across Idaho, as well as giving $10,000 to the Idaho Republican Party.
Labrador mostly gave $250 and $500 campaign donations to Republican legislative candidates facing Democratic or third party challengers, including races outside of his congressional district. He also donated $1,000 to Rep. Heather Scott and Sen. Mary Souza.
The donations were recently disclosed to the Federal Election Commission in Labrador's pre-general election report and to the Idaho Secretary of State's office.
Labrador is currently running for re-election to a fourth term in the U.S. House. Labrador has declined to comment if he plans on running for governor in 2018, promising that he will make that decision after Tuesday's election.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives