PORT ANGELES, Wash. - The Port Angeles School District is telling students not to bring urine samples to school.
The district sent letters home to parents this week telling them to ignore prank calls.
KONP reports the calls told some students they needed to provide a urine sample to test for marijuana.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting