TWIN FALLS, Idaho - The Twin Falls City Council has voted against allowing any special event on the Evel Knievel Snake River Canyon jump site for one year.
The council voted 4-3 Monday against allowing anyone to use the jump site for a year.
The Twin Falls Times-News reported that councilman Jim Munn made the motion, saying it would give the city's police force more time to ensure any jump across the canyon was handled safely.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods