TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A Twin Falls chiropractor accused of assaulting patients has pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges.
The Times-News reports that 54-year-old Robert Johnson has pleaded guilty to five misdemeanor counts of sexual exploitation by a medical care provider.
Johnson faces up to five years in county jail, a fine up to $5,000 and likely must register as a sex offender.
Johnson owned and operated Family Chiropractic Clinic of Idaho and BrainCore Therapy of Southern Idaho. He was charged in July with nine counts of sexual exploitation by a medical care provider after women came forward saying he touched them inappropriately.
In a Sept. 22 order, the Idaho State Board of Chiropractors has suspended Johnson from practicing until completion of the criminal investigation.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time