TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A south-central Idaho man police say went on a spending spree with someone else's lost credit cards before misplacing the cards himself ended up being arrested after returning to a motel looking for them.
The Times-News reports that 22-year-old Justin James Russell was arraigned Friday on four counts of criminal possession of a financial transaction card.
Police say that Russell on June 11 returned to a Motel 6 looking for the cards. A housekeeper later found them and turned them over to a manager who noticed the name on the cards didn't match Russell's.
Police say the man whose name is on the cards lost them June 8 at Shoshone Falls.
Police say Russell purchased about $1,200 worth of merchandise at Walmart between June 8 and 9.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties