PORT TOWNSEND, Wash. - A TV crew is producing a story about a Sequim woman who disappeared in Port Townsend.
The Peninsula Daily News reports producers with the Investigation Discovery show "Disappeared" arrived on the Olympic Peninsula this week to record an episode about Lauryn R. Garrett.
The 23-year-old was last seen May 1 at a park-and-ride in Port Townsend as she was on her way home from Sedro-Woolley.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school