TACOMA, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says a suspected drunken driver was fleeing from Puyallup Tribal Police overnight when the car crashed on the ramp from Interstate 5 to the Port of Tacoma Road.
One person died at the scene.
The State Patrol tweeted it's assisting tribal police with the investigation
Two other people in the fleeing car were injured in the crash. The car fled when the tribal officer attempted to pull it over.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car