TACOMA, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says a suspected drunken driver was fleeing from Puyallup Tribal Police overnight when the car crashed on the ramp from Interstate 5 to the Port of Tacoma Road.
One person died at the scene.
The State Patrol tweeted it's assisting tribal police with the investigation
Two other people in the fleeing car were injured in the crash. The car fled when the tribal officer attempted to pull it over.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting