SPANAWAY, Wash. - A Pierce County, Wash., sheriff's spokesman says a 21-month-old boy wandered out of his home and drowned in nearby Spanaway Lake.
Spokesman Ed Troyer says the little boy was found Tuesday evening by his 9-year-old brother, who called for help.
Troyer says a neighbor began CPR and medics continued attempts to resuscitate the boy but he died later at St. Clare Hospital in nearby Lakewood, Wash.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman