SPANAWAY, Wash. - A Pierce County, Wash., sheriff's spokesman says a 21-month-old boy wandered out of his home and drowned in nearby Spanaway Lake.
Spokesman Ed Troyer says the little boy was found Tuesday evening by his 9-year-old brother, who called for help.
Troyer says a neighbor began CPR and medics continued attempts to resuscitate the boy but he died later at St. Clare Hospital in nearby Lakewood, Wash.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting