SPANAWAY, Wash. - A Pierce County, Wash., sheriff's spokesman says a 21-month-old boy wandered out of his home and drowned in nearby Spanaway Lake.
Spokesman Ed Troyer says the little boy was found Tuesday evening by his 9-year-old brother, who called for help.
Troyer says a neighbor began CPR and medics continued attempts to resuscitate the boy but he died later at St. Clare Hospital in nearby Lakewood, Wash.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes