IDAHO CITY, Idaho - A three-wheeled bicycle belonging to a 90-year-old World War II veteran in central Idaho has been stolen.
KTVB-TV reports that John Truck's cherry red tricycle disappeared from his front yard Sunday night.
Truck says it was a heck of a Memorial Day for him when he looked out and saw the bike gone.
Fellow veterans at VFW Post 142 in Idaho City gave him the bike last fall so he could get around the town. The bike is his only mode of transportation.
Idaho City Police say they are pursuing leads and suspect several youths are involved.
The Schwinn Tricycle has a rear basket and studded tires for winter travel.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line