PORT ORCHARD, Wash. - A therapist charged with unprofessional conduct related to two female clients is no longer licensed as a psychologist.
The Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal reports a statement of charges says Daniel Fry met inappropriately with two female clients as well as a therapy group.
Fry was charged by the Department of Health Examining Board of Psychology in July.
A message could not be left at a home telephone number listed for Fry.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017