PORT ORCHARD, Wash. - A therapist charged with unprofessional conduct related to two female clients is no longer licensed as a psychologist.
The Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal reports a statement of charges says Daniel Fry met inappropriately with two female clients as well as a therapy group.
Fry was charged by the Department of Health Examining Board of Psychology in July.
A message could not be left at a home telephone number listed for Fry.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday