Portland, Or - A Multnomah County judge has denied a request by Terri Horman's divorce attorneys to interview the lead investigator in the disappearance of her stepson.
Judge Henry Kantor ruled Monday that Oregon law makes clear that many aspects of an ongoing investigation are highly privileged and confidential.
Kyron Horman was 7 when he disappeared from his Portland school in 2010. Terri Horman drove Kyron to school that morning and is the last known person to see him.
She and husband Kaine are now going through a divorce.
Kaine Horman contends Terri Horman is responsible for the disappearance and should not be allowed parenting time with their 4-year-old daughter.
Terri Horman's lawyers said they should be privy to same to the information her husband has been given about the investigation.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults