MOSES LAKE, Wash. - A 16-year-old boy was shot and killed around 3:00 am Sunday morning at 6020 Turnkey Road Northeast in the Larson Housing Area just outside the city of Moses Lake.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office says the shooting was targeted and not random.
No suspects are in custody.
Detectives were at the scene interviewing witnesses and gathering evidence.
The Grant County Coroner has custody of the body and an autopsy will be conducted later. The victim's name will be released once the coroner has confirmed his identity and notified family.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Grant County Sheriff's Office at 509-762-1160 or send information to email@example.com. Reference case number 14GS01790. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image