SEATTLE - A 13-year-old boy who pleaded guilty to assaults and attempted robbery last summer in downtown Seattle's Westlake Park was sentenced Wednesday in King County Juvenile Court to four months in detention.
The Seattle Times reports the teen attacked two skateboarders in separate incidents, and the boy and his friends took $50 from one of the victims.
The 13-year-old also took part in an attack on a man who worked as a concierge at a nearby residential building. He was attacked when he tried to stop three women from pickpocketing. The boy tried to grab the man's wallet as he was beaten.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school