SEATTLE - Police are looking for a man suspected of fatally shooting a 17-year-old Burien boy as he sat in the back seat of a car in the White Center neighborhood of south Seattle.
The King County sheriff's office says the suspect was with a group of men at a bus stop who had exchanged words with the teen and three others Wednesday night at a gas station.
The shot hit the car as it drove by the bus stop.
Friends took the wounded teen to the North Highline Fire station. He was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle where he died.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time