SEATTLE - Police are looking for a man suspected of fatally shooting a 17-year-old Burien boy as he sat in the back seat of a car in the White Center neighborhood of south Seattle.
The King County sheriff's office says the suspect was with a group of men at a bus stop who had exchanged words with the teen and three others Wednesday night at a gas station.
The shot hit the car as it drove by the bus stop.
Friends took the wounded teen to the North Highline Fire station. He was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle where he died.
- I-90 closed at Vantage Bridge due to crash
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump