SEATTLE, Wash. - Shots fired from a car riddled another car with bullets Wednesday night in Seattle.
Police say one bullet grazed a teenager in the head. Two other teens in the car were hurt with it crashed.
KOMO reports police are looking for an SUV from which the shots were fired, but investigators don't have a good description.
At least five bullets hit the teens' car. Police say the teens don't know, or aren't saying why, they were targeted.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives