WALLA WALLA, Wash. - A 17-year-old teenager is scheduled for a January trial on a charge he tried to rape a girl in the Waitsburg High School training room.
The Walla Walla Union-Bulletin reports Cobie A. Brown was a player for the Waitsburg-Prescott football team. He pleaded innocent on Wednesday on a second-degree attempted rape charge.
Charging documents say Brown contacted the girl in the training room, picked her up and moved her to a bench hidden from view by the open door. Charges say he started to kiss her, but she told him to stop. That's when he exposed himself.
Documents say the assault was interrupted when the football coach
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car