IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A speeding car carrying six Idaho Falls teens crashed on a gravel road and rolled, killing a 17-year-old girl and injuring the other five.
The Bonneville County sheriff's office says the 17-year-old boy who was driving was treated for his injuries and taken into custody on suspicion of vehicular manslaughter. He was being held in a juvenile detention center.
Four other passengers also were taken to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center.
The crash happened west of Idaho Falls shortly after midnight Sunday. It remains under investigation.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line